The study from a Biblical perspective, six controversial social issues on which the church is constantly required to give direction and counsel. The issues addressed do not have cut-and-dried solutions and therefore require considerable thought and meditation to arrive at a response appropriate to the situation. This course forces the student to do just that. The issues covered are:
- Life or death – who decides
- Can Christians appreciate all kinds of art?
- Is the Church widening the generation gap?
- Abortion – tragedy of the unborn.
- Premarital sex – moral purity
- The Occult
Pre-Requisite: Counseling I, II